2 year old with pneumonia. On antibiotics and nebulizer. Greenish stool. Chances of celiac disease? Is there a problem with his immune system?

My 2 year old son has pneunmonia on his right side. Has been on antibiotics and using a nebulizer for the past 2.5 days. His stool was brown until I stoped giving him his probioitic drops and now it is green? He was suspected of having celiac disease but the tests came back negative, he has low iron but there shouldn t be a reason for that he eats great. I m really worried there is something serious causing hiss immune system to be low and hence the reason for pneumonia . Is tjere something else I should look into? He is still very weasy tho I m sure it takes longer than 2 days to recover
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013