2 year old with loose stools. Pus cells, mucus and greenish color in the stool test. Feeling tired. Any advice?

My daughter is two and half yr old. She is suffering from loose motions from last four days 9 to 10 per day. In stool examination report it says Mucus present, colour green, Pus cells 80-100/hpf, RBCs 40-50/hpf, reaction alkaline. I have also seen blood in the stool from yesterday and also in urine . signs like shrunken eyes, dry mouth, decreased urine output is also seen. She is not eating properly. Doctor has prescribed sporlac tablet, bacigyl suspension. But she is not drinking the medicine properly. Also she is feeling tired and sleepish all day.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013