2 year old with loose greenish stools. Using gramogyl and darolac. Need immediate help

Hii doctor, my baby is of 2years and 3months old.she is suffering with loose,jelly and water motions in green color from one week. Though we have been consulting doctor from first day,there is no result.This is the 7th day of motions.even culture test had also done.Please let us know the reason where we had gone wrong.All of sudden it done.Now she is very passage of motion is15 to 16 times per day. Medicines we have been using gramogyl darolac OFM WAITING FOR UR VALUABLE MESSAGE. Regards Sravani
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013