2 year old with frequent GI infection. Metrogyl, ondem and taxim prescribed. Suggestions?

my daughter is 2 years 10 months old. she is suffering with GI infection on regular basis. in last one month she was suffered 3 times. It was start with mucous and go upto liquid level. taken the local doctor suggestion but infection frequency is much higher as it is 3 times in one and half month. doctor rxs metrogyl suspension 4ml TID for 5 days, Taxim-o suspension 5 ml BID for 5 days, ecomorm sachet 1 sachet BID for 10 days, ondem syrup 6 ml before food for 3 days. now we are looking for your suggestion.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013