2 year old with fever, vomiting bile, abdominal and back pain. Kidney infection gone bad?

2 1/2 year old daughter with liquid/ bile vomiting x2 this a.m. and a constant fever (always above 99.2). Have been treating with Tylenol & ibuprofen . Also complaining of abdominal pain and lower back pain. Her throat looks fine but she complained of throat pain 2-3 times today. Should I be concerned? Could this be a uti/ kidney infection gone septic? We re expected to get 6-10 inches of snow tonight/tomorrow and I m worried we ll be snowed in with a severely ill child. Still gets up and plays between med doses while she s feeling better. When she s feeling bad she curls up into her body and moans/whines gently.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013