2 year old, tiredness, fever, warm to touch, heat exhaustion, excessive sleeping. Treatment?

My daughter is two and isn t acting like herself. She is very tired and very warm to the touch ( temperature 99.8.. under her arm) I took her to a Dr. and they were saying they think its heat exhaustion.. but she isn t having any symptoms! And when it started happening we were inside all day painting.. I am concerned because it is day three and the last two hours she is sleeping then awake then back to sleeping. Should I take her back in? Or what can I do to help her atleast feel better. I have been giving her some tylenol its not helping break the fever .
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012