2 year old suffering from vomiting and sickness,diagnosed with UTI and runny nose

My 2 year old daughter has a 38.5 degree C temp. She vomited this morning (5 mins after she awoke so no food/drink) but only had a temp of 37 degrees then. She has been on & off sick now for over 1 month. (It began on 14 Feb 2011). I am getting concerned that there is something underlying. Two weeks ago she had a UTI which cleared up with oral antibiotics although she now seems to have a white discharge in the vaginal area which Dr has told me not to worry about. 4 weeks ago she was vomiting on and off for over a week. There are quite a few foods now that she literally cannot stomach (she automatically throws them up if she has them). Currently she is quite snotty (clear) with a runny nose that I have been treating with Vit C & Bioflavanoids. These are all seeming unrelated things but for over a month there has been no break in the various illnesses. Is there something she should be tested for? I an struggling to continue to believe this is a run of bad luck as doctors are tellling me. She weighs 11.7kilos, Length 98cm and Head Circumference 47cm (as of 15/03/2011).
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011