2 year old, suffering from recurring fever, convulsions. On metfal-p medication. Treatment?

hi doctor, my son is 2 yr old, he is having fever , even after crocin 5ml he is getting fever in 2 hrs and that also 101 plus......i gave him meftal-p at night his fever went down...again in the afternoon i have to give him meftal-p otherwise his fever was not going down....i gave meftal-p 5ml....he is having convulsion problem.....wht shld be the right treatment....he his having little cold and cough .....please help...thank
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012