2 year old suffering from CP, epilepsy, chronic lung infections and bronchiectasis. Has enlarged kidneys, low platelet count.Normal bone marrow biopsy

my 2 yr old suffers from CP, and epilepsy as well as chronic lung infections from bronchiectasis . She has enlarged kidneys. she is due to udergo surgery to put in a port but they found her platlets were low at 81 thousand. they then dropped to 66 thousand over two days and she is bruising very easily. She had a bone marrow biopsy which isnt showing anything significant. Could it be related to her sodium valproate medication or is this likley something else?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012