2 year old son has had a fever and also devolved herpes all over his tounge

hi my son was bourn on the 2/1/2009 he has had a fever and also devolped herpies all over his tounge before al this he was and out dors kid love to eat everything and drink water like there was no tomorow plus he weight 25 kg but since al this has happened he is lucky if he has two cups of water a day and i have tried ice poles custarted jelly ice cream plain bread i even drove into town wich is an hour away to get him mc donalads wich is his fav food but he is not eatting wich is not my main concer i just wont him drinking he is having panadol every 6 hr and also a yellow lostion for his tounge he is not sleeping and when he dose it is no more then half an hour can you help with anything in the house there is two adults and two other girls 11 and 9 but they are fine
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
you take the baby to a paediatritian immediately& seek advice If baby realy has herpese it needs quick, sufficient &proper treatment.
Also try toavoid spread to 2 smallgirls,yourself from the infection.