2 year old, recurring fever, blue lips, cold hands. Taking tylenol, motrin. Suggestions?

My 2 yr old son has had 103 fever on and off for the last 3 days. This morning he woke up with no fever but about a half an hour ago his fever came back (101.5) he has the chills, his lips are blue and his feet and hands are cold. I just gave him Tylenol and Motrin for the fever. In the past I've taken him to urgent care and/or the ER and all they do for him is give him Tylenol and Motrin which I've already done. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013