2 year old, lethargic, sweating, trembling after waking up, became normal after having food. Suggestions?

Hi, I have a two year old daughter who is usually very happy, energetic, talkative and active all day to include the morning when she wakes up. This morning I had to wake her up but she was very lethargic, couldn t keep her eyes open, lolling her head back. We got her up and she was trembling and could barely walk or stand on her own. She was sweating along her brow and hair; we took her temp and it was 96.6. We called a nurse line and didn’t get a response but in the meantime we gave her some water, pedialyte and a poptart (because that is what she asked for); after 25-35 min she slowly got better back to her normal self. Any ideas/suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012