2 year old, knee injury, scab, white mark on skin. Family history of vitiligo. Treatment?

Hi, my two year old girl fell and hit her knee . She had a small scab and after the scab fell off she has a small white mark on her skin. I uderstood that sometimes the skin heals this way and with time the spot may go away (this only happened a few weeks ago). However, I have vitiligo for a very long time and also had it while I was pregnant so I am very concerned. Should I see a specialist and try some sort of treatment?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012