2 year old, head and nose injury, bleeding, swollen nose, vomiting episode. Treatment?

Hi my wife just took my almost 2 year old to the emergency room. She was running and tripped and hit her head and nose on bottom of couch. Her nose got snotty with some blood in it and a little swelling on her nose. She wouldnt let us go near her nose. Before my wife left she puked. Now i am here with my other kids freaking out.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Bleeding from ear or nose in any fall is. Likely to have serious implications as it may be associated with bleeding around base of brain… apart from local trauma…
In presence of vomiting and restlessness in such xases often docs prefer to get a cat scan to rule out internalbleed.
I hope this answers your query.