2 year old having vomiting. Sleeping excessively. Should be worried?

my 2 year old daughter had a stomach bug that she caught from another child at day care. The vomiting lasted from 9pm to 4 am, this was on a tuesday night/ wednesday morning. Here it is Thursday and she is sleeping alot. She took roughly 4 naps yesterday, totaling about 8 hours of sleep,slept all night, woke up at regular time this morning and is now asleep again (currently 3pm and she has napped roughly 4 hours so far today). she is on course to yesterdays nap-a-thon record today....
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013