2 year old having high fever, cough and greenish stool. Given Taxim-o. Having stomach infection

Hello Doctor, My baby 2 year 3 month years old.Always she is suffering with high fever with green color stool .So many times fever more than 105. before that i always gave her taxim-o. after that only it reduce. I know it is infection.but why infection is there. This time I gave her pulao rice then indigestion will be there not an infection. could you please inform me about the root cause .This time she has sever cough .but dr told me no throght infection only because of stomac infection.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012