2 year old having fever, labored breathing, twitching. On capol flu medication. Cure for fever?

My two year old daughter had a high temperature of 99.7 and whilst now sleeping next me I have noticed her breathing to be quite heavy. Also she has a twitching in her body every 15 min. We have give here flu medicine called capol for kids her temp will go down but after it wares off her temperature rises again to 99.7 she was also sick 12 hours ago but since has eaten some toast and kept it down. any idea what the problem is?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012