2 year old having EEG with slow waves. Episodes of freezing for a period. Referred to neurologist

hi my 2 year old daughters eeg came back with slow waves, not sure in which area, has to have test repeted over 24 hours and there was some mention of blood tests to be taken.began with a g, not sure if its glucose or glycogen they said. she appears to have some absences where she just freezes for a period of time but they think shes too young for this type of epilepsy . she has also been refered to a neurologist
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012