2 year old has 102 fever, lost appetite, tummy pain. Dr said ear infection, advised amoxocyllin. Still pain. Any advise ?

My 2 year old has 102 fever , she has lost her appetite , and she is saying that her tummy hurts constantly. I took her to her pediatrician , and was told that she had an ear infection . It has been three days since her appointment and she has been taking her amoxocyllin, but she is still having tummy aches. She wakes up constantly throughout the night, and i have not gotten any sleep for about a week. PLEASE HELP !
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012