2 year old girl having excessive hair growth on face and body. How can the hair be removed?

Hello doctor, I have 2 years old daughter. When she was born she had a Lots of facial hair but no hair on her body except on her back. But now her facial hair Have reduced a lot but it has started growing on her hands and legs. She also has Some on her upper lips . Doctor kindly suggest me some home remedies to remove her Hair. She has got a normal skin And also not allergic to anything do far. Waiting got your Reply. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012