2 year old getting febrile seizures. Treated with montaz, mannitol and sodium valporate. Monocef prescribed. Can she go to school?

my daughter is 2yrs 8 months and she attacked by febrile seizure. she has been treated with inj. montaz, inj amikacin, inj. mannitol, inj rantac, sodium volprate, inj combitaz, inj paracip, neb. levolin+budecort.
doc suggested for syp monocef o 100 for 5 days today is the last day for monocef. but she is still coughing and cold. doc also gave her amrolite d but nothing much is done in her condition. i still nebulize her 3 times. now plz suggest me what should i do next and also tell me about febrile seizure. i am very much worried about her. do i send her school? it can happen in her school as well. please clear my doubts and also suggest me how do i take care of my child.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013