2 year old getting blood clots in the eyes from crying. Reason?

Hi,my daughter has own place and my grandson is 2yrs old. And his room is all set up with all of his things like toys and his tv. But he cries so much he has blood clots in both his eyes. He just doesnt want to be alone in his room. Im very concerned about his crying and the blood clots that have occured in both eyes from his crying. Can u please help me!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It is possible that crying might be due to some problem in his eyes like conjunctivitis.
It seems that there might be sub conjunctival hemorrhage.
Put some antibiotic eye drops 4-5 times a day for few days.
Try to find out any other reason for crying like abdominal colic, fever, constipation etc.
Please see that he gets enough food and nutrition.
If there is no improvement then consult your doctor.
Ok and bye.
Ok and bye.