2 year old, frequent motions. Prescribed nomotryl. Urine test shows leucocytes. How to increase his appetite?

since a month,my 2yr old son was passing motion for abt 6-10 times a day(till a week ago). but it was not loose motion .actually we had shifted to new house its a new cow milk that we are getting advised to stop milk & curd.he prescribed Nomotryl . leucocytes were there in his urine .no lactose detected in stool . its been a week now since he ate well.i hav to force him to eat anything little.can u help me?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012