2 year old, fever, pale, falling while walking. Recurring. Treatment?

Hello, my 2 year old has been being sick for a week then it stopped and has come back. He has slept most of the day and is running a temperature. He is looking very pail with dark patches under the eye developing. He is limp and is falling over when he walks and is not easing off like a bug! He is having plenty of fluid and is just bringing up bile now. I have not given him any medicine but will maybe give him calpo, he also has a cough which is slimmy which I initially thought it was the mucas that was coming up and was a good thing but now I am not so sure, as he has a temperature.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013