2 year old complaining all night of stomach pain, vomited. Had auscultation of chest/back in accident. Suggestion ?

My son 2 year old son was up complaining all night that his stomach hurt. He woke up this am and has vomited several times. It is like nothing I have smelled before, dark brown in color and he just can t sit still and complains his belly hurts. He was in a car accident the other day with my husband. They were rear-ended at about 50 MPH. Hospital checked him out and released him. No scans were done, X-rays. Just auscultation of his chest/back. At first I thought maybe it could just be flu but now I m thinking with the car wreck it could be more? What do you suggest?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012