2 year old child, spikes in temperature. Taking rocephlin. Abnormal blood count. Mono infection?

Hi my daughter is 2 years old. Three days ago her temp spiked to 103 so i took her to our local hospital. The dr has gave her rocephlin in three doses. She already had two doses for what the dr believes that she has a viral infection but her blood count isnt right... Im jusy wondering if her symptoms are normal. I take her home and she has sleepless nights, she hasnt been eat or dribking like usual and her temperature keeps spiking. Since the rocephlin she had a bowel movement once, but she keeps grabbing at her tongue and trying to put her fingers down her throat . The dr lead thia to be mono but in unsure. Thanks for the help..
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012