2 year old child, constipation, hard stools, low appetite, having food with fibre. Causes for symptoms?

my child is 2yr. first time constipation . passing with suppositories help . very hard stool . 2days constipation then he vomited,then i givensuppositories. then he pass . refusing food always. forcefully eating. no interest to take food . he is very thin. his food are kichadi(started less than a week and good in fiber sir my son have constipation just a week . 3 episods.very hard stool. using suppo.he is very thin refusing allfoods since one year. no interest to eat. food are having fiber. 0
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012