2 year old born with glaucoma. Squint in the eyes getting worse. Have nose bleeding. Pressure above the eye

My son is 2. He has glaucoma in his left eye which he was born with. Over the past few weeks his right eye has been tearing but not continually. And he has been squinting continuously with both eyes. His right eye is patched for a few hours each day but his squinting is getting worse. He has also in the past few days had a couple of nose bleeds through his right nostril. I am just a little concerned that he may have raised pressure in his right eye and the onset of glaucoma. Although when he went under GA at 6 months old I was told that his right eye looked healthy and was not effected by glaucoma.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013