2 year old baby has watery eyes and running nose

My 2 year old baby has watery eyes and running nose. I am worried about the watery eyes.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
its common during common viral infections. inflammation of the nasal inner skin as well as the skin inside the tube connecting eyes and nose(NASO-LACRYMAL DUCT) leads to blockade of the tears through it, so it runs out of eyes. wait for the running nose to get better/take medicines if necessary the eyes automatically stop watering. and if not and ur child is having watery eye problem since birth than his ducts are partially blocked, which by now should have opened up, if not see opthalmologist.