2 year kid, red cheeks, swollen face, rash on back of neck, spreading. Was outside. What could be this?

My 2 year old daughter has extremely red cheeks and her face is swollen. I noticed it yesterday afternoon. A few hours after I saw it, I noticed a rash (very small, close together red bumps) on the back of her neck, behind her ears and on her shoulder blades. About an hour later I saw that it had spread to her chest and farther down her back, but this new area wasn't very red and you had to look closely for it. We were outside for a long period of time the day before and I applied sunscreen every couple of hours.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013