2 weeks old, sweating a lot, oily face, excessive salivation, coughing, breathless. Serious symptoms?

My baby girl is 2 weeks old. She sweats prefusley. Her head gets soaked and her hair gets matted. Her face gets greasy and her body is always hot to the touch. This occurs when breastfeeding , sleeping, holding, awake. She spits up constantly, about a tablespoon worth. She spits up a few times a day. She also coughs, sometimes weezes a little, and will breathe fast and then slow. Are these normal newborn characteristics, or should I be more concerned.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012