2 week infant fell on a hard surface, is acting normally, does not have red marks or bruises, vomited after the incident. Normal?

My 2 week infant fell about 1 foot off the ground onto a hard surface. She seemed to fall on her back and bottom first and does not have a bump on her head. she cried for about 30 seconds and then seemed fine and is acting nornally. She does not have any red marks or bruises or bump and has been sleeping since the incident (normal) She did spit up or vomit twice which seemed to be normal considering i breastfed her for a long time after the fall and drank a big quantity of milk. Do you think that this sounds normal?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012