2 pills of Primolet N. Will i be pregnant?

Hi

My period was due on 1st and I took two tablets of primolet N to postpone my periods. In the meanwhile had intercourse sessions during these 2 days. My periods are regular. It's 12th today and i still havent got my periods. Will i be pregnant?

Asked On : Mon, 12 Jul 2010
Thanks for query,
2 tablets of Primolut n has no effect for postponement of period.
If you had sex during few last days of period then possibility of having pregnancy is rare.
Go for pregnancy test to be on safe side.
Ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Normally one or two tables does not lead to any problems.You had sex in the end of cycle ,these are normally safe days and chances of pregnancy are very less.Still if you are confused for your mental satisfaction you can go for pregnancy test and confirm.
wishing you good health.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.