2 months pregnant, have brown spotting. Prescribed Choriomon with Dupbaston. Any side effects ?

Hi Doctor, I m two months pregnant and i have brown spotting. My Gyno suggested to use Choriomon 5000 I. U. twice a week for two weeks in addition to having two pills of Dupbaston 10mg twice a day (2 pills at noon and 2 at midnight). Does this have any side effects on the baby or mother? Would that stop the spotting? note that i breath heavily even while lying down doing nothing. I weigh 58 KG and my height is 173 CM. Please advise
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012