2 months pregnant, bloating, gas, burping, nausea. Taking susten progesterone pills. Susten the cause of symptoms?

Hi, I am in my 2nd month of pregnancy. This is my second pregnancy. I am suffering a lot from bloating , gassy feeling, getting lots of burps and nausea everyday. This had not happened to such extent in my first pregnancy. My doctor has prescribed me Folic acid tablet (once a day), Susten 100 ( Progesterone )- twice a day and Suprox - SR tablet twice a day Is the progesterone causing this feeling? I am asking because in my first pregnancy, I did not take anything other than prenatals. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012