2 months pregnant, anemia, unwanted pregnancy, not comfortable with abortion. Suggestions?

hi i have accidently conceived a child with my girlfriend not sure what me and her are, its become very complicated, she is about two months pregnant and she does not at all want this child, but she cant handle the idea of an abortion , she suffers from anemia , so im not sure if she can terminate the pregnancy medically, I personally wouldnt mind either way, its difficult to know what i should feel, i tried getting her up to the doctors for a check up, but she doesnt not want to go, just incase she ll make a rash decision and then regret it later, im wondering what i should do, and what will happen when i visit the doctors?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012