2 months old has tongue tie problem, trouble sucking. Used bottles, same problem, baby gassy. Any suggestions ?

My son is 2 months old & he is having tongue tie problem due to which he is not able to hold & suck the nipple properly which results in poor feed.we tried to give him lactogen also but due to same problem & the hardness of bottle s nipple he is not able to hold the nipple properly.doctors suggested to have a cut after 6 months.According to doctor the time difference between 2 feeds must be 2 hours otherwise the baby would be gassy which bcoz of the incomplete feed is not feasable.So due to recurrent feeds my baby has become gassy .plese suggest.....
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012