2 month old has yellowish poop, little seed like textures, smelly. Should I worry ?

Hello Dr. My 2 month old son accidentally drank a little tap water while I was bathing him and I observed in the following days that his poop which is yellowish, with little seed-like textures has become a little sticky with saliva and has a little different smell. Should I be alarmed by this? Your response is much appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Dear Parent
I have gone through your question. For a 2 month old baby passing motions 3 to 4 times a day and once in 3 days both are considered normal. And colour of the motion does not matter what mattesrs is that motion should not contain any blood or should not have consistency like water.
So your baby is completely normal.
Secondly just take care that baby should not drink water next time you give him bath.