2 month old has difficulty breathing. What to do to ease the discomfort ?

Hi, My baby is 2 month old. From two days we noticed that she has difficulty breathing as if her nose is blocked. But on seeing her nose it looks clear. This happens only in the morning hours. She was in dallas till last week and then traveled to our actual home in Massena, ny with a two day stopover at Cincinnati, oh. Please let me know what to do to ease her discomfort.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Well, this is due to the change in environmental condition.
Treatment== just apply warm til oil + coconut oil in equal proportion mixed with rock salt (saindhava) on chest at the bed time.This may cause some feveric condition for some hours but resets afterwards.Many small babies getting this excellent medicine at my clinic and having a healthy life. Hope this will help you +vely.