2 month old child, passing sticky stools, blood in motion, less weight gain. Breastfeeding, stopped milk, nuts, wheat, soy. Food allergies?

My daughter is 2- month old and has been passing very sticky stools for a month now.she was also passing blood so doctor suspected food allergies - may be milk protein , nuts , wheat, soy. As I am breast feeding I stopped eating these items for a month now but there is no improvement in the stool consistency. In addition her weight gain is slow- she has gained 1lbs2 oz in a month. What do you suspect might be the cause?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012