2 month old child, brown patches on face. Treatment for cafe au lait spots?

Hello Doctor, I ve a 2 month old baby and she has light brown patches on her face. My Pediatrician says it could be cafe au lait spots and that we need to wait it out. I also did visit a pediatric dermotoligist and he said it could be due to yeast infection . Now my question is if those spots are cafe au lait, is there a way to treat it. I know its not harmless, but considering that its on the face - I want to have it treated. Thank You.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012