2 month old baby still not having his poop in 3-4 days, what should I do ?

2 month old baby still not having his poop in 3-4 days. my 2nd month baby is passing his stool in 3 -4 days? is it normal ? what should I do ? thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Welcome to HCM,

Passing of 3 to 4 times a day at this age is absolutely normal.

It is consider that 8 times a day or once in 8 day is normal at this age, If is not associated with excessive crying,fever and normally taking feeding.
Consult your pediatricisian for better guidance.
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi Yana,
Welcome to HCM.
Sometimes it happens.If the baby is fine and is feeding well then you need not worry.If you feel that the baby is cranky and not feeding then better consult a paediatrician.
Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
welcome to Health Care Magic,
thats very much normal. as long as you are giving only your breast milk, any number of times passing stools in a day or even if he doesnt pass stool in 7 days is also normal