2 moles on back both filled with liquid, started after using tanning beds. Reasons ?

I have two moles on my back both are different sizes but the same is texture. I ve had the larger one for years and I noticed it came around when I use to use tanning beds. The other one just popped up in the last two years or so... both are light brown with dark spot(s) and they both are filled with a liquid. One actually released it s liquid after I scratched it to hard. It dried up and was like a scab then later I noticed it refilled again it liquid. I find them really strange and cannot find anyone else with this particular issue.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012