2 episodes of sudden itchy hands, hot sweats with stomach cramps, diarrhea. Could this be wheat allergy ?

I have had two episodes in the last 2 weeks of sudden itchy hands, really hot sweats along with stomach cramps , diarrohea then vomitting, it last for a couple of hours (until my body is empty) then it stops as quick as it starts. Can this be linked ot a wheat allergy of some kind...I am currently trying to go wheat free and both episodes seem to be after I have fallen of the wagon :-) thanks
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012