2 big vitamin pills took 20 hours back, stuck in throat. Any solution ?

i took two big vitamin pills 20 hours ago iwas very stupid by not taking enough water with them. they got stuck in myesofagus probably two inches below the back of my throat . i can t keep any food or liquid down.i have had this happen a couple of times before once eating watermelon too fast of all things. i threw it up in couple of hours and then felt fine.i thought that there must be some liquid that would dissolve the pills but a couple of drugstores said no.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013