2 and a half month old is severely congested, wheezy coughs. Given otrivin nasal drops, no help. Solution ?

My 2 and a half month old baby is severely congested, watery eyes, horrible coughs for the last 4 days. Today her cough is getting worse and shes wheezing . I have a cool mist humidifier running and have put her to sleep on an incline and still no relief. i had her to her GP yesterday who gave her otrivin nasal drops but not really any help otherwise. i am breastfeeding and shes eating as well as she can but unlatches often to cough and/or catch her breath. What could this be and what else could i do to help??
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012