2 abnormal EKGs, 23 yrs old, one shows problem with Rightward axis, other Inferior Wall Ischemia. Is it prossible ?

I am 23 years old and just had two abnormal EKGs ( ECG )?.. The results came back and apparently it is showing that I may have a condition associated with my Rightward Axis. Haven t found much information on this. However, the one abnormality that worries me the most is the next condition which is called Inferior Wall Ischemia . When I compared multiple normal EKGs, mine look absolutely different. Is this possible? And if so, what can be done? Please respond if you can. Thank You Namaste..:)
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012