2 1/2 yrs old having viral fever, not reducing after calpol, meftal, regular sponging. Advise ?

my child aged 2 1/2 yrs , 14 kg having viral fever , i adminster him calpol 250, 4 ml every 4 hours but fever is not reducing. I also given him maftal P syrup at 1400 hrs which worked for some time but now the fever is around 101 degree and also he had a history of convulsions during high fever. I am doing regular sponging also. but still the fever is not subsiding. please advise whether I can give anather dose of maftal p now
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012