2 1/2 year old diagnosed with allergies, asked to use montair 4mg, seroflo. Adverse reactions ?

I have been advised to use montair 4mg once a day(at night) for my 2 1/2 year old who has been diagnosed with allergies-she coughs once or twice in a day sneez couple of time. she has also been prescribed seroflo 125, one puff twice a day followed by sip of water. the montair has been prescribed for 2 months. was wondering if there are any side effects/ adverse reactions. will she stay depened on seroflo 125 due to longer period of its use. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012