19yr old boy is suffering from blood in stool. how to get rid of this problem ?

i am a 19yr old boy. I am feeling unwell and as i used the loo i found blood in my stool. Its already been 5 times. I am too scared. as i am alone at home i just don t know what should i do. I consulted with doctor and took medicine but there no any affect. as I am a student i have not attended any classes. I am in big trouble. can you please tell me how to get rid of this problem ?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
wat medication you took???there r many reasons for that but you can check it out urself like if you find first blood then stool or stool following blood???it can be due to piles or due to intestinal infection ...plz try visit gud physician .get n ultra sound done of lower abdomen if your medicines are not effecting...
take care